My name is Sarazann and I love the Ford Pinto. I saw a green pinto station wagon on the street one day and I have dreamed of it since. Finding a Pinto seemed to be more fun with this trading blog. Hopefully the gods will shine and bring that one special person to this site that has the fabled green Pinto and they just might want to trade with me. The Current Trade is a very classy Movie Projector Screen. Would you like to trade?

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Back in Service

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Universe! I had to focus on my business blog and get it finished before the auditions at the end of the month. I'm not quite done yet but out of 21 pages I only have six left to finish! It's been a busy week. I've had a couple of offers for the screen, nothing concrete yet. I got an email offering $500 for the screen, but I think it's a scam of some sort. I wouldn't mind taking the moeny but the price just seems to extravagant to be true. He said he'd mail me the money order so we'll see if it works out. Let's hope!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! this is Rob. we talked a few times last fall. I was just thinking about you, wondering how you're doing. email me. landlubberrob@hotmail.com

10:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home