My name is Sarazann and I love the Ford Pinto. I saw a green pinto station wagon on the street one day and I have dreamed of it since. Finding a Pinto seemed to be more fun with this trading blog. Hopefully the gods will shine and bring that one special person to this site that has the fabled green Pinto and they just might want to trade with me. The Current Trade is a very classy Movie Projector Screen. Would you like to trade?

Friday, September 22, 2006

Trading Time Added

I emailed the clock people and they fixed the code for me! Wasn't that nice of Naoto Ohara. Now we can see how long it's going to take find the special person out there with a Pinto just waiting to trade it to me. I'm hoping it will take about a year or less maybe. I have no idea really, there aren't that many Pintos out there, especially green stationwagon Pintos. I know someone has one, I just have to find them. So, I'll continue my little quest and hopefully Mr. and Mrs. Universe can help me out with that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Morganna said...

Hi Sarazann :)

Sorry it's been a few days. I've been suffering through a miserable cold. LOL I got myself propped up in the chair right now.

We used to have two pinto's when I was growing up. A brown hatch back and a reg white car with pea green interior :D I always thought they were fine cards!

I'm so pleased that you love the ATC idea! You will have to give me your name over there (maybe I can find ya lol) So I can put you on my buddy list. And thank you for linking my site to yours. I will have to do the same for you :)

There are not many rules for the ATC's Just the size. 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches. All cards are worth, A card for a card, must only be traded. And some folks are sensitive about second generation trades (I don't see why) But your supposed to be able to if you get a card you don't like ever.

Oh as far as mediums it's anything you can conceivably put on the card :D literally! LOL It can be made of any material, Heavy card stock, water color paper, canvas mounted on something (to keep it from being floppy)

I wrote a whole bunch of things about card creation and blank card creation as well as other folks that could fit in a book LOL If you want me to hook you up with all those links. Most notably is the "tip a week from every Peep" Sticky thread in the Art discussion forum at atcards.

:) I've always loved lil itty bitty things too lol. Hey if you'd like I can send you some commercial Xmen cards to use as templates. Oh and if ever in doubt a regulation size poker card that they use in the casino's are the exact smack same size as an ATC card (you can use them as supports too)

Anyhow I'm off to look for you LOL If I can't find you give me your name. Tootles

Morgie

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Sarazann said...

Guess what! You are my 305th Viewer! That means you get a prize! I promised something more solid this time and I have it for you. You'll have to email me and give me your address so I can send it to you. On ATC I'm registered as Seven, I'm a version of Seven all over the net. I tried to activate the link but it won't let me. I sent them a note so maybe that will be fixed soon. But we can trade cards here. I don't mind that at all. BTW I have a projector screen up for trade if you've got anything in your garage you'd think would be a good trade. Otherwise, I'll put together some cards this weekend and post them, see what you think of my artistic ability.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Sarazann

1:42 AM

 
Blogger Sarazann said...

Feel better, soon. Get lots of sunshine and water. We need you painting, you're to talented!
Thanks
Sarazann

1:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home