Still Alive!
Hello all, I have a few posts to get together but I'm not done with them yet so I'll just talk about them and make you wait in delicious suspense. First off, Brandon drew the projector screen so that drawing will be up this week. I am working on a trade for a camcorder, it’s not really to the trade stage yet, he's scoping me out I think. I'll have a story or two about that hopefully it will turn into a trade. I'm going to redo the site some and change how the pictures are laid out, so watch for my fancy picture link work. I just got the code for it; I can't wait to use it. Geeks Unite! (I cower before those special geeks that are talented enough to write their own code instead of stealing from other WebPages. It's like my French, I can read it okay but I can't tell you what I'm saying.) So there it is!
I pray the god if life were wine, bless me with a vineyard of grapes.
(My toast from last night, I had to marvel at my cleverness for a moment, thank you for your patience)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home