My name is Sarazann and I love the Ford Pinto. I saw a green pinto station wagon on the street one day and I have dreamed of it since. Finding a Pinto seemed to be more fun with this trading blog. Hopefully the gods will shine and bring that one special person to this site that has the fabled green Pinto and they just might want to trade with me. The Current Trade is a very classy Movie Projector Screen. Would you like to trade?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Movie Screen and Shaq

I guess Sean isn't going to email me back. Maybe he traded and doesn't want to bother with this crazy lady looking for a Pinto. I don't know but the VCR trade is off the block and kicked out the door.

Good news, however, I'm sweetening the deal! I have a 1992 Shaq Draft pick card that I'm going to trade along side the Movie Screen. I've had this card for years in an old box. Luckily, it has a hard plastic cover so there's not much damage on it. The sides are scuffed a bit but it looks good. I'll trade them sepratly or together however I feel about the other trading object. If you're interested send me a note and we'll get to trading!

Who wants this strange duo? You do, of course!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home