My name is Sarazann and I love the Ford Pinto. I saw a green pinto station wagon on the street one day and I have dreamed of it since. Finding a Pinto seemed to be more fun with this trading blog. Hopefully the gods will shine and bring that one special person to this site that has the fabled green Pinto and they just might want to trade with me. The Current Trade is a very classy Movie Projector Screen. Would you like to trade?

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Labor Day is Over, Back to the Labor!

Ruidoso, NM was great fun and very wet! I went from Texas where we haven't had rain in months to the mountains that were filling up with it. The race track condition was listed as sloppy, to give you an idea. We did have a wonderful fun trip in spite of the rain. I'm so glad we went. My friend Bakka won $375 at the blackjack tables, she's so good, she won $1000 on the slots over Christmas. Her luck didn't rub off on me, I lost $45. Could have been worse, I played a long time on that though. I love vacations, but my work is just as much fun really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home