My name is Sarazann and I love the Ford Pinto. I saw a green pinto station wagon on the street one day and I have dreamed of it since. Finding a Pinto seemed to be more fun with this trading blog. Hopefully the gods will shine and bring that one special person to this site that has the fabled green Pinto and they just might want to trade with me. The Current Trade is a very classy Movie Projector Screen. Would you like to trade?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Imaginary People ROCK!

I just realized the other day that I created this cute little invisible stunt driver in my head. After reading about Gerty, Annette now believes in her, along with a few of my friends here. We still have conversations about Gerty and her story.
So, I thought about all of those other imaginary people out there and thier believers. We need a forum or something to share our imaginary peeps stories and let the creativity live on. Since I have no idea how to make a forum, I'll let this blog be host to all of your imaginary people stories. Leave a comment and I'll post about your stories and link to your site if you want to link to mine. This should be fun, I can't wait to see what all of you have come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home