Groovy Link Work Disengaged
I had the code, so brilliant, on my screen, the links worked the pics showed up and everything seemed perfect until blogger rejected the post because the link wasn't closed. I broke out all of my dusty high school html knowledge and still the link wouldn't close. I typed; retyped, cut and pasted, copied others and still the link would not close. I cried, I begged, I pet the computer and whispered sweet nothings to blogger and still the link wouldn't close. And dagnabit I say the freakin link was closed! Okay I had to get that out, I've argued with blogger all night and have relinquished my minor geek powers to the ever growing amalgam of crazy html info these guys at blogger have. They must know something special about code that I can't seem to figure out with my two whole semesters of high school programming classes. I'm tempted to call up Mr. Sherwood and give him a stern noodle lashing; public school should be adept enough to teach a simple girl how to write her own darn web page! Blast!
I'm sure you've figured out by now that the groovy new picture links I spoke so fondly of are now filed under pipe dreams next to the dragons under the bed.
And just so our timeline is correct I took those high school classes 8 years ago and made a 100 average. I guess computers have changed a bit in 8 years, ha ha ha!
2 Comments:
Your site looks like you have a great knowledge of computers. Thanks for your comment and I do appreciate one can create in anger. I have created from many emotions but I am renewed when I connect with my inner peace, with best wishes, The Artist
3:41 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Art comes in so many fashions, I bounce around so much I never take the time to master anything. I'm so glad there are people like you that can focus thier creativity. Hey, if you like this page I have another blog for my business, it's not as entertaining and far from finished but the html on that site is very complex, campared to this one. I'm just funny enough to like programming. Thanks for dropping by my page!
12:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home