My name is Sarazann and I love the Ford Pinto. I saw a green pinto station wagon on the street one day and I have dreamed of it since. Finding a Pinto seemed to be more fun with this trading blog. Hopefully the gods will shine and bring that one special person to this site that has the fabled green Pinto and they just might want to trade with me. The Current Trade is a very classy Movie Projector Screen. Would you like to trade?

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Gerty Arrived Safely

Annette got the package and everything was intact!

Here's her reply:

hi! got the pinto and gerty and the poprocks today! I hope youre on your way to gettting that car you need! It may take time but, eventually..... let me know if you want me to get the screen to you somehow, or maybe youll find someone close by for me to deliver, any rate, good luck!!! and thanks I love it! keep in touch Very Happy

_________________
Annette T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home