My name is Sarazann and I love the Ford Pinto. I saw a green pinto station wagon on the street one day and I have dreamed of it since. Finding a Pinto seemed to be more fun with this trading blog. Hopefully the gods will shine and bring that one special person to this site that has the fabled green Pinto and they just might want to trade with me. The Current Trade is a very classy Movie Projector Screen. Would you like to trade?

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Trade Pinto Hotwheel for a Real Pinto?

I have a fourth generation very loved "Poison Pinto" Hotwheel and I am willing to trade our family toy for a real life size working Pinto. I will trade up from my toy to anything you have to offer - something to get me to a real Pinto. Thank you for your help.
Hotwheel Specs:
The bottom of the car reads:
HOTWHEELS(R)
POISON(R) Pinto
Matel, Inc 1975
Hong Kong
U.S. and Foreign Pat
This is the classic Poison Pinto from the seventies. Toy has original paint with yellow letters and white skull and crossbones. Silver plastic engine pokes out of the hood, blue plastic front windshield, all four tires with silver hubcaps. If I were that small I would take this buggy on the road baby!

This toy was originally owned and played with by my cousin Aaron then given to my eldest brother Jason who threw it at my second youngest brother Brae and then became his, by the time I was old enough to want to play with my brothers they were out of the house, both being much older than me. I found this little car in my mom's house with some stuffed animals and a reader's digest. I saw this old dusty green little car and dreamed of driving one of my own. So here it is folks a geniune peice of Americana from my family to yours. Thanks for your help, Mr. and Mrs. Universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home