My name is Sarazann and I love the Ford Pinto. I saw a green pinto station wagon on the street one day and I have dreamed of it since. Finding a Pinto seemed to be more fun with this trading blog. Hopefully the gods will shine and bring that one special person to this site that has the fabled green Pinto and they just might want to trade with me. The Current Trade is a very classy Movie Projector Screen. Would you like to trade?

Monday, August 28, 2006

Send off info aquired!

I just got Annette's address info and now the Pinto (and Gerty) will be traveling to California to live with a nice lady. One more praise for Annette, she's so helpful. She's even getting me a picture of her screen to put up on the site AND she's going to hold on to the screen for a bit until I get it traded off or we get a trip to Cali. Maybe I could trade for trip to California? I don't want Annette to have to keep this screen for long, so I'll get myself to California as soon as possible.

She even helped me with the picture process!
Annette's reply:
going to send picture now if email is available...you put it from your mail to desktop and you can pick up the picture off the desktop with photobucket, unless you know how to take it out of your email which i dont...
_________________
Annette T.

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/tayneta/?sc=6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home