My name is Sarazann and I love the Ford Pinto. I saw a green pinto station wagon on the street one day and I have dreamed of it since. Finding a Pinto seemed to be more fun with this trading blog. Hopefully the gods will shine and bring that one special person to this site that has the fabled green Pinto and they just might want to trade with me. The Current Trade is a very classy Movie Projector Screen. Would you like to trade?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pinto Packaging

Pinto, poprocks, Gerty, and drawing are in a big envolope awaiting postage. They never tell you how much it will cost to mail a Pinto. I'm thinking 6 stamps should do it. I wish I could get out to California to take it to Annette in person. When I get the Pinto I'll go see everyone that trades with me. That's in print now so it's binding.

This car was more difficult to get into the envelope than I thought. I had wrap it twenty times just to get the envelope to lay flat. The post office likes that. But it's in there and will be on its way this morning. Goodbye Pinto, have fun in California!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home