My name is Sarazann and I love the Ford Pinto. I saw a green pinto station wagon on the street one day and I have dreamed of it since. Finding a Pinto seemed to be more fun with this trading blog. Hopefully the gods will shine and bring that one special person to this site that has the fabled green Pinto and they just might want to trade with me. The Current Trade is a very classy Movie Projector Screen. Would you like to trade?

Monday, August 28, 2006

The Pinto is moving to California!

Right now, the Pinto is sitting in a tiny box awaiting delivery instructions. Annette is trading me this very groovy projection screen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We are still working the details of getting that heavy screen from California to Texas but the trade is done. Yippeee!

Just because Annette is such a good sport about this all, I am including the drawing of the Pinto that Brandon created. Not that it makes any difference, but I feel I should be giving more because of her generosity. Thanks Annette.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will Terrell said...

Maybe you can find someone in California you can trade the screen for? That way you won't have to worry about shipping.

A good resource for Barter is Craigslist.... http://sfbay.craigslist.org/

At least for any place outside of Lubbock.

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Sarazann said...

Hey Will! I didn't know you read my site, that's great. I have a couple of posts on Craig's List already, they don't let you post that many. I should post in california for it. Good idea.

3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home