Gerty's Adventures in the pimped out Pinto
Surface #1. Computer Desk
Since my driver is invisible she needs a name, I like Gerty. So here goes Gerty around the desk, over the bills that need to be paid, through the telephone cord, woo hoo stunt driving extraordinaire, Gerty rounds the phone book and flies over the speaker to land coolly on the printer, and fall in, oops. Gerty is fine, she's noncorporeal so she can't be hurt, however the printer might be. I'll give it a print test and let you know.
Surface #2. Guitar
Gerty was so excited about the flying leap I had to give her a real challenge, a six string acoustic guitar. My Christmas present from my mommy seemed the next best thing. Because of her tiny size I saved some time and carried her to the guitar across the room. Here goes Gerty once again, a death defying feat (as if my imagination could die). Starting out on the tightening knob balancing precariously then tilt forward and away we go, up over the strings, bump bump bump down the fret board. The music rings out into the night Gerty gives and invisible high five as she spins doughnuts across the guitar body and finally making another feat of strength to land safely on the keyboard. Sweet music to my ears, another victorious stunt drive by the never before seen Gerty the magical toy Pinto driver!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home