My name is Sarazann and I love the Ford Pinto. I saw a green pinto station wagon on the street one day and I have dreamed of it since. Finding a Pinto seemed to be more fun with this trading blog. Hopefully the gods will shine and bring that one special person to this site that has the fabled green Pinto and they just might want to trade with me. The Current Trade is a very classy Movie Projector Screen. Would you like to trade?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Congratulations! You are the 105th Viewer!

Ding Ding Ding! I've had two other blogs and sadly they never hit over 100 viewers. Finally, I have reached a new level of geekdom, my dungeon master would be proud. I'll do something special for that 105th viewer if you comment on this post. I don't know what the special thing is yet, I'm working on that.

So, the first person to comment here will go down in history as the magical 105th viewer!

5 Comments:

Blogger Will Terrell said...

I'll take two free tacos please.

4:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its me Annette, just checkin on your progress! Good luck to you...

5:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH IM the 105th! Hey, i will keep the projector as long as needed, or well figure how to get it there. Or maybe youll trade with someone here in california, and i can deliver it, but it would be fun if you came to get it, been here before?

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Sarazann said...

Hey Folks! You both win! I don't know about the tacos , Will, but I'll see if we can stop by Taco Bell or something. Here's your prize, an original work by Sarazann Greenwood. I don't know how to link to a document so I'll link you to a new page and you can do what you will with it. Thanks.

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Sarazann said...

Prize Link!

http://sarazannspoems.blogspot.com

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home